6/21/2011

Hasselt and The Best Salad I Ever Had

Hi!

Back from my trip to Hasselt.
Shopped a lot! Spent lots of money... but my closet is happy!

We also visited three restaurants, but I only managed to take a picture from one meal (forgot camera the first, was too hungry the next time).
Here a snap from my most delicious salad I had:


Oké, this doesn't look tasty at all.
But it was divine(!):

A Spicy Chicken Salad with Jonagold Apple Julienne en Mango Dressing.

Believe me: this is the best salad I ever had!

The presentation was beautiful too, but I don't have a clear picture of that. Maybe this one?:


You see the 'crêpes' between and at the top of the salad? I don't know what it was, but I think it was something like small baked (fried?) bread. Didn't eat it because I wanted to keep it FFL, but I loved the presentation.

I really had a great time with my lovely sister.
Good chats, beautiful shoes and clothes, nice eats, ... Didn't need anything more.

Or maybe my pillow. And my mattress. My own bed.
I hate hotel beds!


My lovely sister and me.

1 opmerking:

  1. Wow, you two look a lot alike! The salad looks great indead and it's even better when it tasted great!

    Marieke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen