Especially when it's made from oats and banana. The best part is: there are no
Make this:
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes (serves one)
Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (instant)
- 1/4 cup milk (any)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 small tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 1 medium banana
- cinnamon
- vanilla
- optional: a sweetener (I used Stevia drops)
Method:
In a bowl, stir oatmeal with flour, baking powder. Stir in milk and vanilla. In another small bowl or on a small plate, mash 1/2 banana with a fork and add to oatmeal mixture. Add cinnamon. If you want sweet pancakes, you can add a sweetener. I used 2 drops of Stevia.
Set aside.
Heat nonstick skillet or griddle to medium heat; brush lightly with some of the oil or with a baking spray. Divide pancake batter into 3 little pancakes on the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes or until underside is golden and bubbles break on top but do not fill in.
Turn and cook until underside is golden brown, about 1 minute.
Serve with leftover 1/2 banana and drizzle some cinnamon on top.
Now eat it.
The VERY best part of this is the fact this breakfast only contains 235 kcal.
I love the fact I can eat oatmeal in so many ways! This definitely is a keeper!

so gonna try this one later today, when I finish studying.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenwith blueberries on top
njamie
Mm, they look (and sound!) really taste-y. Though I like my own recipe for pancakes very much I think I will definitely have to give these are try! ;)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenxxoo,
Amelia
MMMMM,...What lovely oats pancakes! So easy to make too, Tine! :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHappy 2012 filled with real food adventures, good food & great health!