12/03/2010

Yes, ...

... I became a blogger.
After following lots of foodbloggers around the world, I was doubting for a long time also starting a blog.
But what is foodblogging without a good camera, without a good photographer (don't look at me), without very interesting own recipes and without a food processer, a huge fridge and freezer and a huge kitchen?

To be honest? I don't know. But do I have the right to start a blog?
Yes, I think so.

So just please give me time to discover what a blog could mean for me.

Oh, and don't mind my English writing style. I'm from Belgium and I'm used to speak, write, sing, think in dutch. But I will try to write this blog in English because I think it is easier to read and I will reach more people.

I think that's it.

What do you think? Can this be a good start?

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey Tine, good start, I already like your 'like' page! I find it interesting to see what other peoples' favorite foods and products are ;).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks Sabine!

    I'm also interested in other people's favorite foods. The three things I talked about are one of the 100 things I like.
    Maybe I will add things during the next posts.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen