Much more fun is going to supermarkets you never have visited. Once in a month I go to Albert Heijn, a supermarket from the Netherlands. There are so many differences between AH and supermarkets of Belgium (Delhaize, Carrefour, GB and Colruyt).
Yesterday it was my 24th birthday anniversary so my parents and I went to AH (because it was Lazy Sunday - no activities -, they know I like food shopping and AH always opens doors at Sundays).
And like I was pursuing, I discovered some new stuff.
New muesli, nut, seed bars just how I like them: biological, pure and only sweetened with natural sweeteners like honey.
2 flavors: Notenmix reep (Nut Mix Bar) and Sesam-Cranberry reep.
Ingrediƫnts
Nut Mix Bar: peanuts (38%), honey, almonds (16%), pumpkin seeds (13%), raisins.
Sesam Cranberry Bar: sesame seeds (34%), peanuts (16%), honey, cranberries (12%), almonds (12%), pumpkin seeds (12%).
Lovely!
Another discovery:
Lotus Speculoos Hagelslag (Gingerbread Sprinkles). Actually, I’m not a huge fan of gingerbread, but sometimes I can enjoy the taste of it. I can use those sprinkles in yoghurt or as decoration for a cake of tart. Mmm, like the idea.
Yes, it contains sugar, but on occasion it will not hurt your body :). I think...
Do you like discovering new food stuff?
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten