You give me a vegetable and a some protein (fish, chicken) and I’m happy. I can make a great dish with few ingredients. My recipes, my eats always are very simple. I like that. Just like the following tart I’ve made.
Wanna know how I put chocolate, sugar, eggs and butter into this?
Well, I’ll tell you.
Ingredients:
- 200 gr pure chocolate
- 110 gr fine sugar (white)
- 110 gr unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
Method:
Preheat oven to 180°C. Melt the chocolate and butter au bain marie (I usually cook water with a kettle, drop the chocolate and butter in a bowl and ‘hang’ it into the hot water until the mass is melted).
Separate the egg-whites from the egg yolks. Put half of the sugar (55 gr) in the bowl with the egg-whites and whip until you get a white mass with stiff, firm peaks. Put that bowl for a few minutes into the fridge. Now put the rest of the sugar (55 gr) into the bowl with the egg yolks and also mix this together until the mass becomes white and doubles in quantity.
Mix the chocolate into the egg yolks and stir well. Then stir a couple of spoonfuls of the beaten egg whites into the chocolate mixture to lighten it, and then fold the remaining whites into the chocolate mixture, gently but thoroughly.
Spoon the mixture into a large round baking pan (20 cm Ø). Bake for about 18 minutes in preheated oven. Cool down.
The texture of this tart reminds me of a ‘moelleux’ but a little bit more baked. It is delish!
Enjoy!
Wow, this seems too easy! I just recently made 3-ingredients truffles and they also turned out delicious! Great job :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthe crispy top makes me want to reach through the screen and pick off a few pieces to eat. i love how its a contrast between flaky with a soft interior! i bet the chocolate flavor tastes so incredible, rich yet not overpowering. it looks wonderful!! <3
BeantwoordenVerwijderenxoxo
Wow ziet er heerlijk ui! ga ik zeker eens proberen. Ik ga je volgen! groetjes,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAsha