1/11/2011

The Fruit of the Gods

Woohoo!


Finally got one!

Reading other ones blogs sometimes is frustrating because I meet a lot of new stuff, a lot of new eats but when I run (overexcited) to a grocery to get that new 'stuff' I discover you can hardly find it over here in Belgium.

But now a friend-colleague of mine gave me a bag of two persimmons.
So I tried one an hour ago and became desperate because I really really like that fruit... That means that if I occasionally want to eat a persimmon, I will have to find a good shop that sells kaki's or I will have to make a deal with my friend.

The Greeks were right: It just is 'the fruit of the Gods'.

Jummie!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I ate one recently too! At first I was a bit sceptical, expected a tomato taste haha ;) but they're so sweet and juicy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I was sceptical too. It really fully has the texture of a tomato. But when you bite in it, you discover it is so so juicy and sweet.
    The taste reminds me of a date. Good!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen