Oh, finally I got my own bar recipe!
I searched through a lot of blogs, was looking for something unbaked, Larabar like bar without nuts or nut butter.
Don't get me wrong, I love nuts and nut butter, but now I wanted to create a bar without it, mainly to reduce the percentage of fat.
I created a bar without any elektric kitchen tools. I only used my two hands, a knife, scissors and lots of inspiration.
Tada!
The recipe:
Quinoa & Buckwheat Fruit Bar
Ingredients
- 50 gr medjool dates, pitted
- 30 gr dried figs (moist)
- 30 gr dried apricots (moist)
- 30 gr raisins
- 30 gr dried cranberries
- 5 gr buckwheat groats
- 10 gr puffed quinoa
- 10 gr oats
Method
Chop or cut the dried fruits into very small pieces and mash it into a 'paste' with a fork.
You become a mixture of dried fruits. Then, add the oats and buckwheat.
Add the puffed quinoa at the end and mix well.
Press the 'paste' into a plate. Cut into bars (the size you want).
I made 4 bars, each 35 grams. One bar = 100 kcal.
Store in fridge or freezer. I prefer keeping them in the freezer. I like dried fruits when they are very cold.
Enjoy!
I just bought a packet of quinoa this weekend.Can you believe I have never tasted it.I like this recipe because of the simplicity.Love it :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthey look so good!! great recipe!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenniceeeeeeeeeee
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThese looks so tastety. And much better than those store-boughts ones with lots of honey or syrup. I think I will definitely have to try to make these!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen