5/10/2011

Green Salad and A Vice Cream Introduction

Urgh, I hate this wheater.
Monday: such a good day: 23°C, full sun, no cloud.
Tuesday: waking up from the pouring rain on my roof, cloudy but still 22°C, no sun.
This morning: sun, a little cloudy, 20°C.

I spent hours looking in my closet searching and thinking what the hell I should wear on days like these. One solution: layers!

Lunch today: A green salad with sliced ham.


Steamed broccoli, sugar snaps and green beans, topped with raw mushrooms and ham slices.
At the end, I splashed it with some tomato ketchup Balanz. Mmmm.

But now the most exciting moment of the day: when my foodprocessor chopped a frozen banana into a delicious ice cream!
I couldn't believe the video's and recipes on the internet: making ice cream with one ingrediënt?

Ok, look at the results:


Later that day, I tried it again and added some frozen raspberries:


Oh my god, this looks so much like real ice cream! In fact: it tastes so much better!
Don't you love the idea of eating an ice cream without any eggs, cream, milk, sugar and other additions?!

Just add your own:
- raisins
- dates or dried figs
- honey, agave or maple syrup
- own made cookies
- carob powder
- chocolate chips
- (pea)nut butter
- own made granola (!)
- ...

I definitely will share my experiences with you guys!

Mmm...

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Genius!! Ice cream with just one ingredient? I hope you are not kidding! Thanks for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm not!
    Believe me: you HAVE to try it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen