Hi guys!
Blogging is more difficult these days: I'm preparing for a one week trip to France with the boy! We leave next weekend.
I want to share this easy, lovely salad with fish:
Green veggies (asparagus, green beans and broccoli) with smoked trout.
I loooove smoked fish!
I also love my new fulfilling breakfast I eat occasionally these days:
Whole Wheat Rye Bread with Apple-Pear syrup and banana slices.
At the side: a big cup of black tea.
Mmm.
I'm still enjoying a vice cream every day. Hope you all tried it yet?
Love!
I love how nice and square that toast is!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenYumm apple pear syrup sounds delicious
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI love smoked fish too. It's been too cold here to try that vice cream, but I have most definitely not forgotten about it. :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHi Mindrunningwild,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThat's 'baueren volkornbrot' from Kronenbrot, a German brand.
Good good bread, I love it! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Ari,
In Belgium and the Netherlands, apple pear syrup is very common. We eat it every day, like most of the bloggers in America eat peanut butter every day. I love it! This one is from the brand 'Pajottenlander' and it only contains apple and pear. No additives = super!
Kimberley,
For lunch I've eaten smoked salmon. Mmm...
Can't wait for better wheater! Want vice cream now!