I'm a huge fan of roasted food.
Veggies, poultry, fish, potatoes, nuts, ... All those things taste so much better when they're roasted.
But what about a roasted sweet treat?
Banana + roasting = the best combination ever!
Frozen Roasted Banana Treats
Ingredient(s)
As much (very) ripe bananas you want
Directions
Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Peel the bananas and cut into 1-inch pieces. Arrange banana pieces on the prepared baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes.
Remove baking sheet from the oven and allow the roasted bananas to cool completely.
Put cool roasted bananas in a box and store in the freezer.
You crave some banana? Eat a piece (or 2) of it. Mmm...
thankyou so much for your support, it means the world =]
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAnd roasted banana? I never would have thought…but this looks divine! Come cook for me? xxx
I knowwwww! Ive promised myself for a long time id buy a vitamix, im still procrastinating over it! Oh, and the smoothie was banana, pear, strawberries, agave and mango!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHope you're enjoying the weather x
These treats sounds very special, but tastety nonetheless ;)
BeantwoordenVerwijderen