I made myself a SUPER-DUPER salad today!
Roasted Pumpkin Salad with Feta
(serves one)
Ingredients
- 1/2 small pumpkin (200-250 gr), peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- baby spinach leaves, lettuce, rucola or any salad you like
- fresh green beans (50-70 gr), cooked
- 6-10 white mushrooms (70-100 gr)
- feta cheese (50 gr), crumbled
- 1 small red onion, peeled and cut into 4 quarters
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp thyme
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- cranberries and/or pumpkin seeds (optional)
Method
Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
Toss the pumpkin in olive oil along with the thyme and a couple pinches of salt, and turn out onto a baking sheet (you can use aluminium foil too).
At the same time, toss the onions with a bit of olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and turn out onto the same baking sheet.
Roast for about 25 minutes. Meanwhile wash and dry the baby spinach.
Now, add the cooked beans onto the (same) baking sheet, along with the champignons.
Roast for about 15-20 minutes or until pumpkin is brown and caramelized.
Dress your plate with the spinach leaves (or salad you have chosen). Add the roasted pumpkin, mushrooms, green beans and red onion quarters. Add the crumbled feta and drizzle with some salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar and cranberries/pumpkin seeds.
Enjoy!
I like this food;)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenTasty salad! ;D
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWell, I do it on my own. And I have to tell you, I ate 3300 kcal! But.. it was worth that.
My nutritionist was composed my menu, but I didn't practice it. ;p
Well, I wish you luck! I konw you can do it if you want to!
sorry, if I mess something in spelling. ;)
Ziet er lekker uit, ideaal bij dit zomerse herfstweertje! Succes ook!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen