3/29/2011

Crunchy Quinoa and Buckwheat Granola

Hi!

Today's breakfast:

Grilled apple toast with bacon. A and cup of tea. Black, because I like.


For lunch I just put some vegetables in a pan, added some leftover canned cherry tomatoes. This with some smoked bacon.


Cherry tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms (champignons), white cabbage, green beans, red, yellow and green pepper, leek, taugé and onion.

And bacon. Mmm...

Dessert: food porn.


Apple, banana, kiwi and raisins. Toppings: sesame seeds and flax seeds.

I also made some 'rawnola', inspired by Sabine's recipe on The Fruit Pursuit and Angela's Crunchy Maple Quinoa Cereal. I actually made a mixture of the two: quinoa and buckwheat.


Crunchy Quinoa and Buckwheat Granola

Ingredients
- 60 gr raw buckwheat groats
- 60 gr quinoa
- 10 gr honey
- 10 gr maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

Method
Preheat oven to 110°C/220°F.
Cook quinoa for about 10-12 minutes. Mix the buckwheat groats with the cooked quinoa. Add the honey, maple syrup and vanilla and mix well.
Line a medium size pan with parchment paper. Spread mixture evenly on the pan and bake. Bake for about 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.

Store in a container (in the fridge).

With yoghurt or yofu!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ahhh, I cant even pick a favourite of your eats, they all look so damned good! I must try this recipe some time =]

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen