Ola!
After a delicious oatmeal breakfast this morning, I was already craving for veggies at 11 a.m. I don't know what it is, but sometimes I just nééd roasted food. Is it the typical taste? The structure?
A toast, a panini, pita-pizza, roasted veggies, ...
So delicious and so so easy!
Luckily, I didn't have to go to the grocery shop. My fridge is stuffed with fresh veggies!
Finally lunch time:
In the mix: yellow pepper, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, sugar snaps, broccoli and asparagus. Protein: low-fat bacon (= heaven)!
Herbs: oregano, thyme, parsley, chive, salt and pepper.
I spent the afternoon in a park not for away. Too much sun and too warm to stay inside the house. Much vitamin D to take!
I snacked my fruit bowl over there, while reading magazines.
Oh yeah, an article about rhubarb (I just bought some today) and added actually some chopped pieces into my fruit bowl. In this case: vegetables with fruit = yum!
The ideal combination of sweet and sour!
In the bowl: mango, kiwi, banana, apple and rhubarb. Added some sesame seeds and raisins too.
I also studied a bit for my driver's license. Me, stupid girl, waited too long for doing my practical driving exam. The result: an expired driver's license...
Now, I have to do my theoretical exam again... Shoot me!
Study, study, study, ...
Succes Tine met je theorie examen!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenJe blog ziet er mooi fris uit, je recepten ook trouwens.
Do you use the rhubarb raw in this recipe?
BeantwoordenVerwijderenCan I ask you, how did you create the recipe page on your blog, is their a tool? I'd like to create this on my blog too.
grtz, Linda
If i had to take my drivers test again, I would totally fail! I don't remember a thing!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLove your lunch! And good luck with your driver's exam.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHi boeddhamum,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenYes, I use the rhubarb raw in this recipe.
Just chop some and wash a bit. But not everybody loves the sour taste of raw rhubarb so they mostly add something sweet. In my case, you can say the other fruits were the sweet other thing :).
Thanks for the good wishes! I'll do my best and keep you all update!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen