Yes, it's like a mixture of 'winter' (= gingerbread) and 'summer' (ice = banana).
Gingerbread from Lotus Bakeries = The Best and it's pretty vegan!
Compare:
100 gr Lotus Gingerbread (Speculoos) Ice Cream = 296 kcal.
100 gr Own Made Gingerbread Vice Cream = 108 kcal.
So totally dairy, egg free...
I loved my lunch too (I always do ;))
Shrimp Salad with steamed green beans, sweet corn, cherry tomatoes and salad.
So easy but so...
Have a nice evening!
I've been reading your blogs for a while now, but I never reacted. Today I'll start with that, because two of my favourites in one blog, yum!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI love the icecream combo! Did you make them with the Lotus gingerbread cookies, or did you use Lotus 'speculoospasta'? I only have the last one, so I'll try that!
I have shrimps in my freezer for a while now and now I found the perfect way to eat them, thanks!
Marieke
Hi Marieke,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for reading my blog! There are more interesting blogs, but I'm glad I have some visitors :).
I used Lotus Gingerbread Cookies, the one you can see on the picture. I'm not a fan of the 'speculoospasta'. I also like the crunchy aspect of using the cookies, but if you like the pasta more, you can use the crunchy one. But it's ok with the cookie. You have to try it.
Yesterday evening I also made a vice cream with banana, frozen raspberries and frozen dried cranberries and apricot. Tasty too!
I also want to make a vice cream with spiced gingerbread (ontbijt-, peper- of kruidkoek). If you are from Belgium or Holland, you definitely know those stuff.
If you have other ideas, please share it with me!
I just saw your reaction a moment ago, because I was looking around on your blog again. So sorry for the late reply! I'll try it with the pasta, because I already have it. It will give the same taste I think, but without the crunchiness.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThose banana ice creams are great to create all kinds of tastes! I once made one with lemon juice, just loved it!
I'm from Holland, so I know the spiced gingerbread. I'm very curious how they turn out!
Marieke
I love your vice cream ideas <3 I am really curious how they taste. And if they will be good without ice cream maker.. I don't have one and my attempts to make a sorbet always ended with a box of fruity ice, unwilling to jump out of the box :) So this recipe may be a panacea for me. I will make them just after mint-spinach-banana ones and will let you know :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for sharing & have a nice day!